NSS volunteer of Khalsa College of Education GT Road Amritsar disseminated information about COVID 19 and safety measures to be taken to safeguard ourselves from this pandemic
The sole purpose of whole educational process is to produce responsible citizens who can render their services towards the society and nation at large whenever the need arises. At present when the whole mankind is facing the problem of COVID-19, realising its responsibility, NSS Department of Khalsa College of Education, G.T. Road, Amritsar (Punjab), under the able and dynamic leadership of Dr. Harpreet Kaur, Principal of the institution and under the guidance of Program Officers (NSS), Dr. Gurjit Kaur, Dr. Bindu Sharma and Dr. Satinder Dhillon, has taken upon itself the task of creating awareness among masses through its NSS Volunteers and faculty members. It is a sincere effort to join hands with Government of India to combat the pandemic of COVID-19. For discharging their duties effectively and efficiently, faculty members and NSS volunteers are performing the following duties from the last month:
- All the faculty members and NSS volunteers registered themselves on Aarogya Setu App.
- Majority of the faculty members and NSS volunteers registered and successfully completed their training on Basics of COVID-19 on the Igot.gov.in App.
- All the NSS volunteers prepared charts and posters highlighting the causes and precautions to be undertaken to prevent themselves and others from this disease.
- Rupam Sharma, student of BEd. (Sem 2), a NSS volunteer highlighted the Basics of COVID-19 through a video. Visit: https://youtu.be/McQQkDJoQJg
- Kiranbir Kaur, student of BEd. (Sem 2), a NSS volunteer acquainted the masses with COVID-19 through a video. Visit: https://youtu.be/gdawMSH6THY
- Jeewanjot Kaur, student of BEd. (Sem 4), a NSS volunteer made a video on COVID-19 and its preventions. Visit: https://youtu.be/HYn6G6htYSY
- Navdeep Kaur, student of BEd. (Sem 4), a NSS Volunteer composed a poem on COVID-19.Visit: https://youtu.be/TqGd533P3O0
- Ruhipreet Kaur, student of BEd.-MEd. (Integrated) Sem 4, shared the knowledge of COVID-19 through slideshare.
- Sumanpreet Kaur, a student of BEd. (Sem 2), showcased the humanity through a self-composed poem. Visit: https://youtu.be/-f32m0_DFIE
- Faris Arora, a student of BEd. (Sem 2) prepared masks at home and distributed among the community members.
- Sukriti, student of BEd. (Sem 2) and a NSS volunteer created awareness among masses through her own creative work. visit: https://youtu.be/d7CUJD6000M
- Mamta Chopra, a student of BEd-MEd Integrated. (Sem 2) prepared masks at home and distributed among the community members. Watch Now https://youtu.be/d7CUJD6000M