Advt. For Posts - New Vacancies March 2018
New Vacancies-March, 2018
(For 4-years integrated B.Sc.B.Ed/B.A.B.Ed. and 3-years B.Ed.M.Ed integrated Programmes)
Date of Advertisement: March 29, 2018 Last date to apply: April 12, 2018
The advertisement appeared in the following newspapers:
- Hindustan Times(htcareerguide), page no. 5 dated March 29, 2018
- Ajit(Punjabi), page no. 5 dated March 29, 2018
- Daily Post(Chandigarh edition) dated March 29, 2018
How to apply:
- Only eligible candidates should apply on prescribed proforma available from the office of The Honorary Secretary on cash payment of Rs. 1000/-. The same can also be downloaded from the website www.khalsacollegecharitablesocietyamritsar.org and a draft of Rs. 1000/- in favour of The Honorary Secretary, Khalsa College Charitable Society, payable at Amritsar be attached alongwith.
- The candidates should check his/her eligibility before tendering an application. The candidates will be called for the interview as per the guidelines of G.N.D.U., Amritsar.
- The candidates should submit complete information of their academic record, research experience, publications etc. as per the guidelines for the appointment to the post of Assistant Professor in the university/college vide letter no. 3022-3158/colleges dated 19.02.2018 (displayed on the college website) and attach the documentary proofs of all the claims as per G.N.D.U., Amritsar.
Address to send the application
- The candidates should send their application through registered post to The Honorary Secretary, Khalsa College Charitable Society, Amritsar (143002).
- For more details the candidates should refer NCTE/GNDU guidelines or contact the college office in person or on telephone no.: 0183-5015600, 5063600.